Douglas, GA 31534 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 31534: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Coffee County
- Centroid: Latitude 31.506, Longitude -82.85
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 324
- PO Box Addresses: 837
- Residential Addresses: 837
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: January 29, 2021.
Douglas, GA 31534 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 31534 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 31534 is contained within ZIP Code 31533 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 31533 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(8.5 miles NNW)
(11.4 miles WNW)
(12.7 miles E)
(14.4 miles S)
(16.2 miles SW)
(17.6 miles NNE)
(22.5 miles NNW)
(23 miles E)
(23.5 miles WSW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(2.4 miles N)
Oak Park, GA
(2.4 miles ENE)
(2.7 miles WNW)
(3.4 miles SW)
Cherokee Hills, GA
(3.9 miles NE)
Bay Meadows, GA
(5.1 miles SW)
(5.1 miles NE)
(5.6 miles N)
(6.7 miles E)
(7.5 miles WNW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 31534
Use HTL Address Research for a Georgia Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Georgia Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Georgia COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.