Milledgeville, GA 31059 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 31059: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Baldwin County
- Centroid: Latitude 33.087, Longitude -83.245
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 328
- PO Box Addresses: 608
- Residential Addresses: 608
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: January 29, 2021.
Milledgeville, GA 31059 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 31059 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 31059 is contained within ZIP Code 31061 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 31061 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(1.9 miles SE)
Crooked Creek CDP, GA
(12.2 miles N)
(12.7 miles SSW)
(15.1 miles SSW)
(16.7 miles ESE)
(16.9 miles S)
(17.6 miles WSW)
(18.6 miles NNW)
(19.5 miles SSE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(1.4 miles SW)
(2.7 miles S)
(3.6 miles WSW)
(4.3 miles S)
(4.7 miles E)
Black Spring, GA
(5.6 miles E)
The Colony, GA
(6 miles SSE)
(6.1 miles S)
(6.4 miles NW)
Mount Pleasant, GA
(7.1 miles S)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 31059
Use HTL Address Research for a Georgia Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Georgia Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Georgia COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.