Dublin, GA 31040 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 31040: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Laurens County
- Centroid: Latitude 32.548, Longitude -82.902
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 497
- PO Box Addresses: 1,029
- Residential Addresses: 1,029
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Dublin, GA 31040 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 31040 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 31040 is contained within ZIP Code 31021 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 31021 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
East Dublin, GA
(1.9 miles E)
(9.9 miles W)
(12.2 miles SW)
(12.5 miles SSW)
(14.7 miles W)
(16.4 miles NE)
(16.6 miles SSW)
(18.2 miles SW)
(18.3 miles E)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Holly Hills, GA
(3.4 miles NW)
(3.9 miles E)
Old Condor, GA
(3.9 miles ESE)
(5.3 miles ESE)
(5.5 miles WSW)
(5.8 miles SW)
(6.8 miles ENE)
(7.2 miles SSW)
(7.7 miles SW)
(8.1 miles WSW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 31040
Use HTL Address Research for a Georgia Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Georgia Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Georgia COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.