Newnan, GA 30271 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 30271: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Coweta County
- Centroid: Latitude 33.378, Longitude -84.788
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 362
- PO Box Addresses: 825
- Residential Addresses: 825
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: January 29, 2021.
Newnan, GA 30271 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 30271 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 30271 is contained within ZIP Code 30263 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 30263 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
East Newnan, GA
(1.9 miles SSE)
(6.4 miles S)
(8.4 miles ESE)
(9.5 miles ESE)
(10.2 miles SSW)
(10.9 miles NW)
Peachtree City, GA
(11.2 miles E)
(11.8 miles SSE)
(11.8 miles NE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(1.4 miles NNE)
West Newnan, GA
(2.4 miles WNW)
(2.4 miles NNE)
Smokey Acres, GA
(2.4 miles WSW)
Sherwood Forest, GA
(2.4 miles NNW)
(2.7 miles WNW)
White Oak, GA
(2.7 miles NE)
(2.7 miles WNW)
(2.7 miles W)
Pine Hills, GA
(3.1 miles WSW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 30271
Use HTL Address Research for a Georgia Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Georgia Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Georgia COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.