Felton, GA 30140 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 30140: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Haralson County
- Centroid: Latitude 33.885, Longitude -85.22
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 3
- PO Box Addresses: 47
- Residential Addresses: 48
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Felton, GA 30140 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 30140 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 30140 is contained within ZIP Code 30113 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 30113 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(6 miles SSE)
(10.4 miles SSW)
(11.8 miles N)
(12.1 miles SSE)
(12.1 miles SSE)
(12.8 miles S)
(13.1 miles NE)
(14.5 miles NE)
(14.9 miles SE)
(16.2 miles SW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
Abernathys Mill, GA
(1.4 miles SSE)
(2.4 miles WNW)
(4.3 miles N)
(4.9 miles WNW)
Little Creek, GA
(5.3 miles W)
Fullwood Springs, GA
(5.8 miles WNW)
(5.8 miles NE)
Poplar Springs, GA
(6.4 miles SW)
(6.6 miles NNW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 30140
Use HTL Address Research for a Georgia Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Georgia Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Georgia COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.