31084 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 31084: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Wilcox County
- Centroid: Latitude 31.931, Longitude -83.555
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 0
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 0
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Seville, GA 31084 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 31084 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 31084 is contained within ZIP Code 31072 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 31072 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(1.4 miles NE)
(3.4 miles NW)
(6 miles ENE)
(9.5 miles SSE)
(12.8 miles NNE)
(12.8 miles WSW)
(13.5 miles W)
(15.1 miles ENE)
(16.6 miles SSW)
(17.9 miles NW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(4.1 miles WSW)
Double Run, GA
(5.1 miles S)
(6.6 miles WNW)
(7 miles W)
(7.4 miles NW)
East Crisp, GA
(7.5 miles WNW)
(8.3 miles ESE)
(8.5 miles W)
(9 miles WNW)
(9.8 miles SSW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 31084
Use HTL Address Research for a Georgia Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Georgia Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.